The Presbyterian Church

Now an exhibition centre for the Murrurundi & District Historical Society Inc.

The building replaces an earlier church which was conveniently located between Haydonton and Murrurundi off Haydon Street (Myola).

The weatherboard gothic revival church hall was built around 1915 (Lot No 3&4 ~ DP 238204) and the builder was Edward Auld.

The annex at the rear of the building was constructed in 1928.

The original lead glass windows remain in some external and internal windows.

This website is sponsored by the Murrurundi Pioneer Cottage and compiled by Des Dugan, © Email address © Phone: (02) 6546 6664) Mobile: 0418 211 404